Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Quite Tiring, This Working Mallarky...

Another day at work and I have to say I'm rather tired. Pleasantly so, though: working at least leaves you thinking it's an appropriate feeling. Long may it continue. The work that is, not the tiredness of course.

It's dark and wet here in Bristol now - 18.00 and it's beyond dusk, Winter's well and truly on its way. I love this time of year, I have to say.

AZ Alkmaar away tonight in the CL. I know absolutely nothing about AZ beyond the fact that they're Dutch and bottom of the Dutch league atm. The former should always provide a bit of concern and the latter is pretty meaningless given they've only played two games. We've got a fair record against Dutch opposition, though, and if I were to jump off the fence and offer a prediction I'd go for an away win for us. It's live on SS3, so I won't be watching it, though it is also on Five Live so I may get to hear a bit until the Boss notices.

No comments: