Friday, August 28, 2009

Let's Get Rolling

So, we're in Group H in the Champions League proper, along with AZ, Olympiacos and Standard Liege. On paper this looks like a pretty good draw for us, and to be fair I fully expect for it to prove to be that in practice. This'll be good not only for our progress through the CL but in the premiership as well.

I see Lawro is hedging his bets and predicting a draw between us and the Manchester Red Devils. I'd never even considered this option for some reason, and maybe he's got a point. But I don't think he's right, 2-1 to us or a gritty 1-0 to the home team IMHO.

I'll be in the middle of a quite-possibly-very-muddy field for the match, so it'll FiveLiveTastic, just the way it should be.

Whatever happens in the football, have a great weekend.

No comments: