Thursday, May 11, 2006

After The Lasagne Comes The Humble Pie

A fitting end to the whole S***s with the s***s fiasco would be for the now entirely exonerated Docklands Marriott hotel to sue the WHL scum for defamation. It's highly unlikely to happen, sadly, as I can't see a fairly well-respected hotel group sinking to S***s' puerile level.

UPDATE: It gets stranger by the minute. S***s are now saying that only one player has been shown to have had a virus prior to their stay at the Marriott. This one could run and run, if you'll pardon any pun.

UPDATE: S***s have gone all quiet again. However, Paul Downing, the general manager of the Marriott concerned has at last joined the fun: "I'm not demanding an apology from Spurs but it would be the right thing to do. Nobody should have to go through what my staff and I have been through in the past few days". Too bloody right it would be the right thing to do. So on past performance I guess we can assume they won't do it.

No comments: