Thursday, January 04, 2007

Well Here We Are In 2007

I hope you all had a fine Christmas and a good New Year's celebrations. It remains to be seen whether the new year will be a good one, of course.

It's been a while since I was last in a fit state to operate a computer, so the blog's missed loads of stuff. Some of it is still worthy of comment, however.

On the ArseFront I think we've not had too bad a couple of weeks at all. Despite the injuries and so on we've done pretty well - the Blades game excepted - and the team is now looking, frankly, bloody good with TH14 back. I suspect the Liverpool FA Cup game may be coming a bit too soon, but let's see.

Christmas was splendid as far as I'm concerned - the presence of kids made all the difference, that time of year really is for them. We followed it up with the BossMother's 70th, which really was a cracking event. Glad you enjoyed it Pat, you deserve it.

New Year's Eve saw another insane but thorougly wonderful night at the Queen's Head. Not sure how you'll keep this up chaps, but I really hope you do.

No comments: